The Working Group, established under the Ministry of Justice, on the constitutional changes that must be made for the process of North Macedonia’s membership in the European Union, has started its constituent meeting today.
Representatives of political parties and experts attend the meeting held at the government building.
In a statement before the meeting, Salih Murad, the former president of the Constitutional Court and a member of the working group, said that there was a session in which representatives of political parties did not attend, but only experts at the invitation of the Ministry of Justice. .
Murad said: “Yesterday we held the founding session for a group of experts. We exchanged views on the regulations. We have elected a president and vice president, and today we have a meeting with other representatives of the political community, and we will set the agenda.
When asked about the politicization of their work, Murad said that as intellectuals, it is their duty to participate in and appreciate the work.
- Balkans | Kovačević, who lost his leg in the Bosnian war, went to Turkey to help the earthquake victims
- Increase in fuel prices
- Balkans | The bell rang again at the school where 10 people died in Serbia
- Balkans | The memory of the child Turkan and other martyrs will be commemorated in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Palestinian prisoner Hadeer Adnan died in Israeli jails after 87 days of hunger strike.
- Balkans | Brnabic: Kosovo is on the brink of conflict
- Balkans | 433 young men will join the Kosovo Police Force
- Balkans | IFOR: The security situation is stable in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | An agreement on VAT refund has been reached between Croatia and Turkey
- Balkans | An Albanian family looks at the smallest Quran in the world