The French Football Federation has banned matches from being suspended until Muslim soccer players break their fast.
Federal Arbitrators Commission (Cfa) the union that sent an email yesterday, Muslim soccer players He requested that matches not be interrupted until he breaks his fast.
In the email, in Article 1 of the federation’s regulation, “Football does not take into account the political, religious, ideological or trade union views of its players. It is the responsibility of all parties to ensure that this principle, which is binding on all, is respected.” Statement included. He warned that those who violate these provisions could be punished.
After the details of the email appeared in the press, various platforms, especially social media, responded to the ban.
In England, it has been announced that during Premier League and lower league matches, referees give time to the players to break their fast when the match is interrupted.
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Greece goals￼
- Balkans | Banning Bulgaria and Romania from Schengen membership undermines EU solidarity.
- Balkans | President Pendarovski spoke at the session at the Macedonian Energy Forum
- Balkans | NATO cyber support to North Macedonia
- Balkans | Slovenia wants to start negotiations so as not to escalate tensions with Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | The “morality police” unit that oversees the enforcement of the hijab in Iran has been abolished
- Balkans | High Representative Schmidt: Bosnia and Herzegovina has a historic opportunity on its way to the European Union
- Balkans | An aid truck is sent from Ukraine, where the war is going on, for earthquake victims in Turkey.
- Balkans | 12 people, including 3 members of the FETÖ terrorist organization, were caught trying to cross into Greece.
- Balkans | International Energy Agency: The world is entering a new industrial era in clean energy technologies