The North Macedonian Public Revenue Service (UYP) announced that it will hire 100 people.
The General Revenue Department announced a recruitment request for 100 people. The announcement was posted on the administrative agency’s website.
It was announced that 100 civil servants have been appointed to fill 79 job positions in the Revenue Department.
The announcement stated that inspectors, tax advisors, advisors and assistants are required, with salaries ranging from 28 to 38 thousand dinars.
- Former Italian Prime Minister Silvio Berlusconi dies
- Balkans | Two out of three suspected terrorists were arrested at the Bulgarian border
- Balkans | The Council of the European Union supports visa waivers for Kosovo
- Balkans | The ski season could not start in Sarajevo as the expected snow did not fall
- Balkans | Sister associations of Türkiye in the Balkans
- Balkans | Dodik: Even if we impose sanctions on Russia, the West will not do us any good
- Balkans | Young kickboxer Turker wins the silver medal in Belgrade
- Balkans | The repeated “separatist rhetoric” of Bosnian Serb leader Dodik sparked violent reactions
- Balkans | Bulgaria was elected a member of the Executive Council of the World Tourism Organization
- Balkans | A stadium similar to the Istanbul Ataturk Olympic Stadium in Pristina