The North Macedonian Public Revenue Service (UYP) announced that it will hire 100 people.
The General Revenue Department announced a recruitment request for 100 people. The announcement was posted on the administrative agency’s website.
It was announced that 100 civil servants have been appointed to fill 79 job positions in the Revenue Department.
The announcement stated that inspectors, tax advisors, advisors and assistants are required, with salaries ranging from 28 to 38 thousand dinars.
- Balkans | The reaction of the Islamic world to the burning of the Noble Qur’an in Sweden
- Balkans | Speeding vehicles seized in Austria
- Balkans | 3 FETO members were caught trying to cross into Greece illegally
- Balkans | NATO defense ministers meet on February 3.
- Balkans | The United States and the European Union discussed the tension between Kosovo and Serbia at NATO headquarters￼
- What is Gothic architecture? 9 Examples of Gothic Architecture
- Balkans | Kosovo submits its application for membership in the European Union
- Balkans | Greece’s reaction to Israel’s decision
- Balkans | Kosovo’s Ottoman President met with US Under Secretary of State Cholet
- Balkans | Twitter discoveries from Elon Musk