It was reported that a group harmed the environment with Molotov cocktails after the anti-racism festival held in Greece.
According to the Greek State Television (ERT) news, the group, which came out of the anti-racism festival that was held in the Viko district of the capital, Athens, caused damage by throwing Molotov cocktails at a metro building in the area. Two vehicles parked in the morning.
The police intervened in the crowd with tear gas. 7 people were arrested in the incidents.
- Balkans | Halil Umut Miller will officiate the Hungary-Bulgaria match
- Balkans | Hungary supports Bosnia and Herzegovina’s rapid accession to the European Union
- Balkans | Tsipras: The first thing I thought was to resign
- Balkans | The second round of the presidential elections in Türkiye begins in Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | Help for Shabani is collected from Justivar, who has been diagnosed with cancer
- Balkans | Tajani: Italy wants to strengthen its presence in Serbia and the Balkans
- Balkans | Favorite politicians will compete in the June 25 elections in Greece for the support of the people
- Balkans | Obama attends a seminar on democracy in Athens
- Balkans | Kosovo Regional Development Minister: Elections in Türkiye are of great interest to the Balkans
- Balkans | Palestinian prisoner Hadeer Adnan died in Israeli jails after 87 days of hunger strike.