In North Macedonia, a “cooperation” agreement was signed between the Alternativa party and the PISA movement, which broke away from the PISA movement due to a dispute in recent years.
In a joint statement issued by the two Albanian parties in opposition, “We, as the Besa Movement and Alternativa, realized that by uniting efforts, we will comprehensively protect the strategic and national interests of Albanians in North Macedonia.” It has been said.
In the statement, in which an agreement was reached and many points on which to cooperate were shared, the said agreement was described as a contract under which the unity of the Albanian opposition would be built.
As it will be mentioned, in the BISA movement, which was founded in 2014 and won a large share of the vote in the first elections in which it participated, disputes arose after the failure of the local elections in 2017, and the party was divided into two groups, and Afrim Gashi, who was elected president of the conference held in 2019, and founded the delegation Accompanying him is the Alternativa party.
The BISA Movement, which participated in the general elections held in 2020 from the SDSM list, won 4 deputies, and the Alternative Party, which entered the same elections with the alliance with the Albanian Alliance, won 4 deputies. In the past period, one deputy from each of the two parties resigned and worked independently, while both parties had 3 deputies.
- Balkans | The Turkish Scholarship Program has been offered in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbia
- Balkans | The Sar Foundation stands by the earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | The Turkish Airlines plane has returned from Bulgaria￼
- Balkans | Kamali, a sociologist working in Sweden, pointed out that the burning of the Noble Qur’an is a racist act.
- Balkans | Albanian President Bijaj in Kosovo
- Balkans | Kovačević, who lost his leg in the Bosnian war, went to Turkey to help the earthquake victims
- Balkans | The famous Bosnian singer Goran Bregović accompanied the song “The Century of Turkey” ￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼￼
- Balkans | Fucik: Corti is trying to turn the region into a bloodbath
- Balkans | The police raided the house of the former advisor to the ex-president of Kosovo, Thaci
- Balkans | It was requested that the Turkish flag be placed in schools where Turkish education is taught in Kosovo.