The hearing for Faruk Fatih Ozer, founder of cryptocurrency exchange Thodex, who was extradited from Albania to Turkey, has been postponed to December 27.
Ozer and his lawyer did not attend the hearing, which was presided over by Judge Valbon Shkrezi.
Judge Shkrezi postponed the hearing to December 27 because the defense lawyer did not attend the hearing without giving a reason or an obstacle.
The court also decided to change the lawyer.
In the November 17 session, the Elbasan Court of First Instance stated that the request of the Elbasan Public Prosecutor’s Office to “allow Ozer to be extradited to Turkey” was accepted.
Ozer appealed this decision on December 7. The hearing on this decision took place at the Drak Court of Appeal on 16 December.
It was captured in Albania on August 30th.
Ozer was arrested in Albania on August 30 and was wanted on a red notice.
Oz’s lawyers also appealed on September 14 the decision of the Elbasan Court of First Instance regarding the continued detention of Ozer on September 2.
The Durach Court of Appeal also upheld the decision regarding Osiris’ detention on September 20.
Interior Minister Süleyman Soylu announced that Ozer will be extradited to Turkey after court proceedings in Albania.
- Balkans | Letter of “resignation” from Serbian President Vucic
- Balkans | Visit of the Turkish Ambassador to Athens Erciyes to the Greek Business Council DEİK
- Balkans | Bosnian Leader Besirovic: Bosnia and Herzegovina is moving unceasingly towards NATO
- Balkans | Serbs protest in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Health examination of a Turkish soldier serving in Kosovo
- Balkans | Turkish fencers will take to the track in Serbia
- Balkans | The first snow of the season in the mountains around Sarajevo
- Balkans | Saudi Arabia will not apply restrictions to pilgrims during the pandemic this year
- Balkans | The Real Path Folk Dance Arms Association is registered in Kosovo with its new costumes
- Balkans | Operation from the police and the Public Prosecutor’s Office to the “Tabanovce” border crossing