The heinous attack on the Dasnica Mosque in Bjeljina, northeastern Bosnia and Herzegovina, has sparked reactions.
The statement issued by the Islamic Union Society in Belgium stated that they strongly condemned the heinous act against the mosque by unknown persons whose photos were published on social media. It has been said.
In the statement, which indicated that the aforementioned photo will be handed over to the Biljina Police, it was requested that those responsible be found and punished as soon as possible.
Stating that they will not remain silent about what has been done, Amir Mosli, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Ittihad Islamic Association in Gilgina, said: “This is not the first attack on Muslims. We want the police to know who did it.” He said.
The deputy mayor of Bijeljina Mustafa Gradašević emphasized that it was embarrassing to watch what was done and said: “The most painful thing is to see that young people are doing this. We are waiting for the police to find out who they are.” Use phrases.
Meanwhile, information has been received that the Dasnica Mosque, located in the center of Bijeljina, is under repair.
- Balkans | Quiet around new checkpoints in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | 11 years have passed since the death of Gligorov, your first boss. Macedonia
- Balkans | Monday is an official holiday in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Turkish athlete Ismail Nazir was named “Rising Star of the Year” in the Balkans in 2022
- Balkans | Kuna “OUT” EURO “IN” in Croatia
- Balkans | Two new missions from Belgrade to Turkey
- Balkans | Bakteisi: We will not allow the energy crisis to be a burden on citizens
- Balkans | A young man, who was shot by Greek police, was killed last week
- Balkans | Heavy rains cause floods in Mecca
- Balkans | The book “If You Don’t Get Lost, This City Is Still Yours” was presented in Skopje