The heinous attack on the Dasnica Mosque in Bjeljina, northeastern Bosnia and Herzegovina, has sparked reactions.
The statement issued by the Islamic Union Society in Belgium stated that they strongly condemned the heinous act against the mosque by unknown persons whose photos were published on social media. It has been said.
In the statement, which indicated that the aforementioned photo will be handed over to the Biljina Police, it was requested that those responsible be found and punished as soon as possible.
Stating that they will not remain silent about what has been done, Amir Mosli, Chairman of the Board of Directors of Ittihad Islamic Association in Gilgina, said: “This is not the first attack on Muslims. We want the police to know who did it.” He said.
The deputy mayor of Bijeljina Mustafa Gradašević emphasized that it was embarrassing to watch what was done and said: “The most painful thing is to see that young people are doing this. We are waiting for the police to find out who they are.” Use phrases.
Meanwhile, information has been received that the Dasnica Mosque, located in the center of Bijeljina, is under repair.
- Balkans | Bulgarian companies will be able to apply to the European Defense Fund for support worth 1.2 billion euros
- Balkans | Milorad Dodik: “Vladimir Putin is my friend and I attach great importance to this”
- Balkans | Turkish commandos have landed in Kosovo
- Medieval Prisoners “Forgotten” Dungeons: Oblate
- Balkans | Djokovic’s participation in tournaments in the United States is at risk due to the administration of the COVID-19 vaccine
- Balkans | Kosovo, the candidate country for the 2030 Mediterranean Games
- Balkans | Turkish judokas will participate in the tatami competition at the European Cup to be held in Sarajevo
- 6 writing systems whose secrets can not be solved until today
- Balkans | The foreign ministers of Croatia, Slovenia and Austria meet in Croatia
- Balkans | Court workers in Croatia gathered in the capital, Zagreb, to demand the increase be lifted