In the NBA, the Denver Nuggets defeated the Charlotte Hornets 119-115 with the help of Nikola Jokic’s outstanding performance.
The NBA lasted seven games. Jokic made a “double triple” All-Star with 40 points, 27 rebounds and 10 assists in the game as the Nuggets, who competed at the top of the Western Conference, beat the Hornets by 4 points.
The Serbian center became the second player after Wilt Chamberlain in 1968 to score 35 or more points, 25 or more rebounds, and 10 or more assists in an NBA game.
Kentavious Caldwell-Pope added 20 points, made 5 assists, Aaron Gordon 19 points and 10 rebounds, and Bruce Brown helped the Nuggets achieve their eighteenth victory this season, with 16 points.
LaMelo Paul produced 31 points, 5 assists, Kelly Aubrey 16 points, Gordon Hayward 15 points, 10 rebounds, Jalen McDaniels 14 points, 5 rebounds and Mason Plumley 11 points and 9 rebounds for the Hornets, who lost 8 straight games.
Jordan Paul career record
The defending champions Golden State Warriors, who have not been able to show stable performance this season, beat the Toronto Raptors 126-110 on the road and get their 15th win in game 31.
Jordan Paul scored a career-high 43 points for the Warriors. Draymond Green scored 17 points, 9 rebounds and 5 assists, Klay Thompson 17 points and 7 rebounds, Jamikal Green 15 points and 7 rebounds, and Kevon Looney 11 points and 11 rebounds.
Raptors 17 defeat of the season Pascal Siakam 27 points, 5 rebounds and assists, Fred VanVleet 22 points, 8 assists, Scotty Barnes 17 points, 5 rebounds, Malachy Flynn 16 points, 6 rebounds, Chris Boucher 11 points, 14 rebound performance.
Minnesota Timberwolves win club points record
The Minnesota Timberwolves beat the Chicago Bulls 150-126 in the game as they broke the club points record.
Anthony Edwards contributed 37 points, 11 assists, and D’Angelo Russell 28 points and 8 assists for the Timberwolves, whose wins and losses are tied with 15.
The leading scorers for the Bulls, who lost for the 18th time this season, were DeMar DeRozan with 29 points and 6 assists, Nikola Vucevic with 23 points and 9 rebounds, and Zach Lavin with 22 points and 6 assists.
Boston Celtics – Orlando Magic: 92-95
Indiana Pacers – New York Knicks: 106-109
Toronto Raptors – Golden State Warriors: 110-126
Detroit Pistons vs. Brooklyn Nets: 121-124
Minnesota Timberwolves – Chicago Bulls: 150-126
Denver Nuggets – Charlotte Hornets: 119-115
Los Angeles Lakers – Washington Wizards: 119-117
- Balkans | Croatia and Japan will face each other in the round of 16.
- Balkans | New Year’s message from FEP President Asafoğlu
- Balkans | Suspension of the membership of the Greek MP party due to suspicions of corruption in Parliament
- Balkans | Bakasetas from Trabzonspor received the award for “Best Greek Footballer Abroad”
- Balkans | Kovachevsky: We are managing the energy crisis in the best way in the region
- Balkans | The “monarchy” forgotten for years in Greece is on the agenda again
- Balkans | Cryptocurrency scam in Germany and Serbia from Europol
- Balkans | Schmidt: Mladic and Karadz are war criminals, not heroes
- Balkans | Hungary expects signatures on EU aid money within a few days
- Balkans | The historical Gazi Husrev Bey Library in Sarajevo is 486 years old