Head of Religious Affairs Ali Erbaş stated that the Respect for the Qur’an Program will be held in front of the Turkish Embassy in Stockholm, the capital of Sweden.
Erbaş made a statement in the live broadcast of TRT Haber, “Tomorrow, the Holy Quran Respect Program will be held in front of the Turkish Embassy, in the place where the endless attack on the Quran took place. One of our teachers will read the Quran. Translations of the verses he read will be given in Turkish and Swedish, and possibly in English An explanation will be given. With this statement, we will show our respect for the Qur’an. He said.
“God can create good in some of the things that expect evil from you.” Arbash said, recalling the verse:
“We have to turn this into good. It turns out to be evil. This is evil because it cannot be accepted. Our job is to eradicate these evils and turn evil into good. Therefore, as Muslims, we must always be alert to read, understand, live, defend and respect our book. We have to inculcate This spirit is in our children and youth.”
- Balkans | The Bulgarian People’s Party will restore its mandate to form a second government next week
- Balkans | European Parliament Vice-President Kylie arrested on corruption charges
- Balkans | Seedlings from Çanakkale continue to be exported to Bulgaria and the Turkish Republics
- Balkans | And the Greek member of parliament accused of corruption in the European Parliament held his wife responsible for the money in the house
- Balkans | Albanian Prime Minister Rama meets Albanian leaders in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Gazprom: The gas center to be established in Turkey will guarantee transparent and fair prices in the market
- Balkans | Gechev was received by the Minister of the Interior, Soylu, the Bulgarian Prosecutor
- Balkans | Bulgaria, Hungary and Croatia were alleged to have mistreated asylum-seekers
- Balkans | 20 people were killed in a fire in a nursing home in Russia
- Balkans | Exit from Kosovo is expected for 3 hours at the Merdar border gate