The International Agricultural Exhibition, which was held for the 90th time this year in Novi Sad, Serbia, opened its doors to visitors.
It is reported that Italy is the partner country this year for the exhibition in Novi Sad, where more than 1,100 exhibitors from 27 countries, including Turkey, participated.
Italian Minister of Agriculture, Francesco Lollobrigida, stated at the opening of the exhibition that this year’s exhibition will present innovations in many fields, and said that mutual relations and cooperation will benefit the two countries.
The Serbian Minister of Agriculture, Jelena Tanaskovic, noted that agriculture is among the first three priorities of the Serbian government, adding that this year’s partner country, Italy, is an important friend of Serbia.
Slobodan Cvetkovic, Director of the Fair, stated that a wide range of products, from organic and geographically distinct products to national foods, were presented to visitors at the Fair.
The exhibition in Novi Sad can be visited until May 26.
- 9 things you should know about the early history of football
- Balkans | Balkan Youth Participate in “Live the Elections” Program
- Balkans | 689 speeding tickets have been issued across the country
- Balkans | Borrell: An important step has been taken to create the Federation of Serbian Municipalities
- What is Bab Ali Raed? What are the causes and consequences?
- Balkans | It was revealed by drone that a Greek coast guard boat pushed the migrants into Turkish territorial waters
- Balkans | Bulgaria has paid more than 740,000 levs in damages due to the rulings of the European Court of Human Rights in 2021
- Balkans | Recruitment into the Bulgarian army continues
- Balkans | The Bulgarian Parliament refused to veto the amendments to the election law
- Balkans | The Annual Ordinary General Assembly meeting of the Crescent Society was held