Yunus Emre Enstitüsü continues to display the gastronomic richness of Turkish food in different countries, from the local flavors of Turkish cuisine to the table culture, with more than 80 representative offices abroad.
“The World” Belgrade Yunus Emre Institusu breakfast Turkish breakfast, which is one of the important elements of Turkish culinary culture, was served on the occasion of the “event day hosted by the institute on June 3, 2023.” SerbiaIt was attended by journalists, columnists, chefs, and social media phenoms.
Turkish breakfast was provided, which is its own trademark in terms of variety and richness. activityChef Hazar Buyer, who came from Turkey within the scope of the event, gave information about Turkish breakfast culture and Hatay cuisine.
“We contribute to Turkey’s tourism potential by transmitting the reflections of Turkey’s rich cultural heritage to different geographical areas”
Yunus Emre Institusu Belgrade coordinator Dencer Sahin said, “As Yunus Emre Institusu, we contribute to the tourism potential of Turkey by conveying the reflections of the rich cultural heritage of Turkey to different geographical areas through the gastrodiplomacy activities that we carry out in different countries. People who know Turkish cuisine would like to Closely in different geographical regions of the world to see the interesting cultural elements of Turkey by visiting Turkey. Ratings.
Delicious local tastes gathered at one table
In this event, where the guests had the opportunity to learn about the Turkish breakfast, which is one of the richest breakfast meals in the world, many different flavors such as Kitaz pastry, pepper bread, Turk, court cheese, thyme salad, crushed olives, take crunchy pumpkin nuts and fig jam their place at the table.
In this event, besides the demonstration of preparing Turkish coffee on the sand, Turkish coffee and tea were served to the guests.
The cultural richness of Turkey increases the tourism potential
Guests participating in the event expressed their admiration for Turkey, Turkish culture and the richness of Turkey’s gastronomy and stated that they prefer to go to Turkey on holidays due to Turkey’s cultural richness.
Introducing the “Turkish Kitchen Book with Centennial Recipes”
In the program, the book “Turkish Cuisine with Centennial Recipes” was presented, which was prepared under the leadership of the wife of the President of the Republic of Turkey Recep Tayyip Erdogan and under the auspices of the presidency and with the support of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, with the contribution of famous chefs, academics and experts.
With the support of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, the guests were provided with detailed information about the work titled Turkish Cuisine with Centuries-Old Recipes, which was translated into Serbian under the leadership of the Belgrade Yunus Emre Institute.
- Balkans | The memory of Mehmet Akif Ersoy was commemorated with gratitude and glory in Kosovo
- Balkans | Greece puts 250 border police on the Turkish border
- Balkans | KEK workers demand a bonus in Kosovo
- Balkans | Fatih Latif was elected President of the TMBH District of Skopje
- Balkans | Adem Jacari Airport, which was closed due to a bomb threat, has reopened in Kosovo
- Balkans | Plenkovic: The strategic goals have been achieved
- Balkans | They transport natural gas from the field to the house in sacks
- Balkans | Iftar for religious Muslims, Christians and Jews from Zagreb ambassador Kiran
- Balkans | Serbia is waiting for Turkish businessmen to invest
- Balkans | Demonstration “Peace for Ukraine, Freedom for Russia” in Serbia