The International Union of Muslim Scholars called on the United Nations to cooperate and take decisions on this issue after the attack on the Qur’an.
Denmark and SwedenAfter the events that aroused the feelings of the Islamic world, such as the burning and printing of the Qur’an, the International Union of Muslim Scholars today organized the International Forum for the Protection of Islamic Sanctities with the participation of many Arab associations, parliamentarians and thinkers.
International Solidarity Association of Muslim Scholars (you are crazyIn the closing statement of the forum, which was held at its headquarters in Istanbul, it was emphasized that insulting the Noble Qur’an threatens international peace, and called on the United Nations for constructive cooperation and taking the appropriate decision in order to reach an international agreement that would prevent insulting religions.
The declaration also stated that a conference should be held on these insults to the sacred values of Muslims and a strategic plan should be prepared that includes effective tools to prevent their recurrence.
Islamic countries were asked to meet with the Western countries that allowed these actions to reveal the dangers that may result from these actions.
Islamic countries were also asked to invest in international, economic and political relations to spread Islam and set this as a strategic goal.
Attacks on the Holy Quran in Sweden and Denmark
Members of the Danske Patrioter (Danish Patrioter) group in Denmark burned the Qur’an in front of the Iraqi embassy in Copenhagen on July 21. And the members of the group, who opened an anti-Islam flag and chanted slogans insulting to Islam, threw the Iraqi flag and the Qur’an on the ground and trampled on it.
Silwan Momica, of Iraqi origin living in Sweden, burned the Qur’an under police protection in front of a Stockholm mosque on the first day of Eid al-Adha.
On July 20, Momica stepped on the Koran and the Iraqi flag under police protection in front of the Iraqi embassy in Stockholm.
- Balkans | Funeral prayers in absentia at Al-Aqsa Mosque for those who lost their lives in earthquakes
- Balkans | Description “Kosovo” by Milanović
- Balkans | Statement from Vucic prior to the crucial meeting
- Balkans | Painting titled “Reinterpreting the Independence Poet Mehmet Akif Ersoy” in Albania
- Balkans | Zebre: Psychiatric institutions are in a very bad state
- Balkans | Turkish weightlifters will appear in Albania
- Balkans | The claim that the Chief of the General Staff of Greece was overheard by Greek intelligence
- Balkans | Pressure on Bosnian imams by Serbian officials
- Balkans | The European Parliament doubts that Hungary will be able to take over the rotating EU presidency in 2024
- Balkans | The Bosniak pilgrim Bejanović will travel more than 6,000 kilometers to reach Mecca