The Saudi authorities announced that more than 1.5 million Muslims pray at the Kaaba on the night of Ramadan 25.
The Saudi Presidency for Women’s Affairs issued a statement on the matter on its account on social media.
The statement said that the Grand Mosque in Mecca, which also houses the Kaaba, hosted more than 1.5 million Muslims on the night of Ramadan 25.
Local media also indicated that this is the highest number recorded in the Grand Mosque since the beginning of Ramadan.
In its March 26 statement, the Ministry of Hajj and Umrah in Saudi Arabia announced that a person can only perform Umrah once in Ramadan, “to give more people an opportunity to worship.”
- Balkans | Rescue of 41 migrants who were pushed to death by Greece
- Balkans | A new high of half a dinar on diesel
- Balkans | TİKA served breakfast to the teams from Bosnia and Herzegovina who participated in the earthquake search and rescue efforts in Turkey.
- Balkans | Signing of a cooperation protocol between YÖKAK and IUS
- Balkans | Esma Aljokic, who lost his leg in the Sarajevo bazaar massacre, cannot forget “that moment”.
- Balkans | Azerbaijani President Aliyev received the Minister of Security of Bosnia and Herzegovina Nesic
- Balkans | Spasovsky: Corruption gnaws at Macedonian society
- Balkans | He met the defense ministers of Kosovo and Turkey
- Balkans | NGOs in North Macedonia met with AKP officials in Bursa
- Balkans | European Union countries reach general agreement on the option of “joint purchase” of arms assistance to Ukraine