Mimosa Kosari-Lela, head of the parliamentary group of the ruling Kosovo movement Vitivindosje, announced that the Kosovo Assembly will hold two sessions this week, Wednesday and Thursday.
Mimosa-Lella, who appeared in front of the cameras, touched on the dialogue between Kosovo and Serbia and said that it would not be correct to say that the dialogue was a fiasco as this process continues.
As long as there is dialogue, there is a process, we cannot call it a failure. Mimosa Lila said that the important thing is to continue the dialogue and most importantly to provide more mutual recognition at the end of the agreement, and that relations between Kosovo and Serbia are what they should be.
The Chairman of the VV Parliamentary Group stated that relations between Kosovo and the United States are at the level they should be, and that Kosovo has had contacts with Congressmen and Senators over the years.
- Balkans | Turkish municipalities in North Macedonia declared 7 days of mourning
- Balkans | Bosnian leader Izetbegović had a telephone conversation with President Erdoğan
- Balkans | The streets of Pristina are littered with piles of rubbish
- Balkans | Corti and Vucic are expected to meet on April 22
- Balkans | Our Lady, Ambassador of Sarajevo urged students from Bosnia and Herzegovina to apply for Turkey Scholarships
- Balkans | Bosnian and Serbian search and rescue teams have been dispatched from Istanbul Airport to their countries
- Balkans | Kosovo’s Ottoman President met with US Under Secretary of State Cholet
- Balkans | The high retirement age in Bulgaria
- Balkans | The European Union ignores Croatia’s violence against illegal immigrants to prevent immigration
- Balkans | Searching for a way out of the political crisis in Bulgaria