NATO’s Kosovo Force (KFOR) has reinforced its military presence in northern Kosovo with additional troops and patrols.
KFOR forces were seen in the immediate vicinity of the Yarenje border post, where the Serbs had organized the protests.
Along with an increase in the number of KFOR units, a barbed wire security cordon was established. And the Serbian media wrote that no one could cross the border because of the security cordon imposed by the International Security Force in Kosovo.
On the other hand, dozens of people, most of them masked, were seen gathered near the Garinje border post carrying Serbian flags and banners reading “No Surrender”.
- Balkans | The reaction of the Islamic world to the burning of the Noble Qur’an in Sweden
- Balkan Time | The former president of the American Association of Young Men, Murad, has assessed potential constitutional changes in the country.
- Balkans | Turkish handball player Iray Karakoc moved to Ohrid
- Balkans | Djokovic’s participation in tournaments in the United States is at risk due to the administration of the COVID-19 vaccine
- Balkans | In Skopje “2. A meeting of NGOs was held in the Balkans
- Balkans | Kosovo was expelled from Perek after Spain complained
- What is shamanism? What are the rituals and symbols of shamanism?
- Balkans | Togo withdraws its decision to recognize Kosovo
- Balkans | An analysis in the Greek press criticizes Greece’s policy towards Libya
- Balkans | A clear message from Turkey: if Athens did this, it would be considered a cause for war.