Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov stated that the sooner Ukraine accepts Russia’s demands, the sooner the conflict will end.
In response to questions from journalists in Moscow, Peskov responded to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky’s statement that he doubts the existence of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
“It is clear that Zelensky, in purely psychological terms, would prefer Russia and Putin not to exist.” Peskov said, stressing that the Kyiv administration must accept the existence of Russia and Putin.
“The sooner the Ukrainian regime realizes that Russia and Putin exist and will exist, sooner or later they will have to abandon everything anti-Russian, the better for Ukraine.” Use his statements.
Noting that Ukraine must also assess Russia’s demands, Peskov said:
“The sooner the Ukrainian regime shows its willingness to meet Russia’s demands that will be met in one way or another, the sooner everything will end, and the sooner the Ukrainian people will recover after this tragedy that the regime started in Kyiv.”
Referring to a possible shipment of weapons to Ukraine by Western countries that would allow an attack on Russian territory, Peskov said: “Naturally, consultations on the possibility of supplying Ukraine with weapons that would allow an attack on Russian territory are very dangerous.” Make an evaluation.
Peskov saw that the potential arms shipment would take the conflict to a new level, and said: “This would mean taking the conflict to a qualitatively new level, which of course will not bode well for European security.” He said.
Peskov’s spokesman also said Putin entered the cold waters of Moscow as part of the festival of Epiphany celebrated by the Orthodox, but no photos or videos would be shared.
- Balkans | A MiG-21 fighter crashed in Croatia, on a training flight
- Balkans | n. The number of judges in the Macedonian Constitutional Court decreased to 6
- Balkans | Majiti: BDI ministers are not legitimate in the eyes of the citizens
- Balkans | An Albanian court’s decision to extradite founder Thodex Ozer to Turkey has been appealed.
- Balkans | Understanding Russian Geopolitics and the Ukrainian War by Alexander Dugin
- What is Gothic architecture? 9 Examples of Gothic Architecture
- Balkans | Rescue of 33 irregular migrants paid by Greece
- Balkans | Raiding companies linked to spyware in Greece
- Balkans | The Turkish Airlines plane has returned from Bulgaria￼
- Balkans | President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Şentop: As Turkey, our basic perspective is a human perspective.