Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov stated that the sooner Ukraine accepts Russia’s demands, the sooner the conflict will end.
In response to questions from journalists in Moscow, Peskov responded to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky’s statement that he doubts the existence of Russian President Vladimir Putin.
“It is clear that Zelensky, in purely psychological terms, would prefer Russia and Putin not to exist.” Peskov said, stressing that the Kyiv administration must accept the existence of Russia and Putin.
“The sooner the Ukrainian regime realizes that Russia and Putin exist and will exist, sooner or later they will have to abandon everything anti-Russian, the better for Ukraine.” Use his statements.
Noting that Ukraine must also assess Russia’s demands, Peskov said:
“The sooner the Ukrainian regime shows its willingness to meet Russia’s demands that will be met in one way or another, the sooner everything will end, and the sooner the Ukrainian people will recover after this tragedy that the regime started in Kyiv.”
Referring to a possible shipment of weapons to Ukraine by Western countries that would allow an attack on Russian territory, Peskov said: “Naturally, consultations on the possibility of supplying Ukraine with weapons that would allow an attack on Russian territory are very dangerous.” Make an evaluation.
Peskov saw that the potential arms shipment would take the conflict to a new level, and said: “This would mean taking the conflict to a qualitatively new level, which of course will not bode well for European security.” He said.
Peskov’s spokesman also said Putin entered the cold waters of Moscow as part of the festival of Epiphany celebrated by the Orthodox, but no photos or videos would be shared.
- Balkans | 3 suspects, two of them FETO members, were arrested trying to cross into Greece
- Balkans | Mirac Candeli today
- Increase in fuel prices
- Balkans | China has reported a decrease in the number of patients and deaths in the COVID-19 outbreak
- Balkans | RIA Novosti: Serbia is not Türkiye and Vucic is not Erdogan. It’s time to describe the traitor.
- Balkans | Student Club Festival held at IBU
- Balkans | Osmani: The earthquake disaster has created a pain that we cannot express
- Balkans | Defender of the Turkish Muslim minority in Western Thrace in Greece: d. Sadiq Ahmed
- Balkans | Former Prime Minister Zaev met with the President of Alternativa Gashi
- Balkans | The task of forming the government in Bosnia and Herzegovina was entrusted to the Croatian politician Borgana Cristo