Kremlin spokesman Dmitry Peskov stated that all Kosovo Serb rights must be protected and said: “We support resolving the situation through diplomatic means.” He said.
Peskov made statements to reporters about current issues in Moscow.
Referring to the situation in Kosovo, Peskov said: “We support the protection of all rights of Kosovo Serbs and the fulfillment of the obligations undertaken by the parties within the scope of all documents related to this situation. Ensuring the interests of the Serbs is important to us. We support the parties making peaceful efforts and settling the situation by means diplomacy.” He said.
Peskov stressed the need to reduce the level of tension here, and said that Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic did not ask for the support of Russian President Vladimir Putin regarding the situation in Kosovo.
Asked if Russia’s nuclear doctrine would be changed, Peskov said, “There is no quick action on this issue.” Use the phrase.
- Balkans | One member of the FETO organization was arrested at the Greek border
- Balkans | The Eyup Sultan Foundation’s iftar tradition continues in Kosovo
- Balkans | Serbia calls for a meeting of the UN Security Council
- Balkans | Wastewater testing training in BiH from TIKA
- Balkans | The former king of Bulgaria, Saxe-Coburg, has won the case against his country in the European Court of Human Rights
- Balkans | Three new social service institutions have been officially opened in Karjali
- Balkans | Aid campaigns continue from the Balkans for earthquake victims in Turkey
- Balkans | The scope of anti-dumping measures for textile imports from Bosnia and Herzegovina and North Macedonia is expanded
- Balkans | The Janissaries of the Ministry of National Defense performed a concert in Sarajevo, the capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
- Balkans | The release of 11 people arrested in the DHKP-C operation in Greece in 2020