The Köprü Association for Culture, Arts and Education is organizing the “Turkey Solidarity Bazaar” to help the earthquake victims in Turkey.
The statement issued by the Bridge Association included the following statements:
“We are waiting for all our people to arrive at the bazaar that we will organize for the earthquake victims in Turkey.
All proceeds from the charity bazaar will be donated to the earthquake victims.
place: Murat Pasha Mosque Square – Skopje
Date: 14-16 February 2023 (Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday)
11:00 – 16:00 ″
- Balkans | Barbs from Milanovic to the European Union
- Balkans | Hinović from Search and Rescue Team BiH: None of us could have imagined the disaster
- Balkans | Finland hopes to become a NATO member before July
- Balkans | TMBH announced the acceptance of the formalization of the Turkish language in Vasilevo Municipality
- Balkans | Greek Prime Minister Mitsotakis met members of the Greek minority in Albania
- Balkans | Miroslav Blazevic, coach of the Bosnian-Croatian national team, nicknamed the “coach of teachers”, has passed away.
- Balkans | Signing the regional aviation search and rescue agreement
- Balkans | The International Balkan University’s support for the earthquake region continues
- Balkans | Joint celebration December 21st by Turkish teachers from Tetovo
- Balkans | Serbian Foreign Minister Dacic will visit Turkey