Member of the Presidency Council of Bosnia and Herzegovina and Serbian President Zeljka Cvijanovic met with Sadik Babur Cern, Ambassador of Turkey to Sarajevo.
Bosnia and Herzegovina According to a statement issued by the President’s Office, Ambassador Cvijanović virginReceived in the capital, Sarajevo.
The two sides talked about the good relations between Bosnia and Herzegovina and Turkey and the development of cooperation in the fields of economy and tourism.
President Recep Tayyip ErdoganÇivanović said Turkey had sent him a congratulatory message for his new position, and thanked Erdoğan for his “words of strengthening bilateral relations”.
Svijanovic also informed Virgen about the current political situation in his country.
Meanwhile, Denis Beserović, the candidate of the Social Democratic Party (SDP), which has the support of the opposition bloc of 11 political parties, is seeking Bosniak membership in the Presidency Council, the country’s highest authority, in the elections held in October. 2 In Bosnia and Herzegovina, won the Croatian membership for the Democratic Front (DF) and the Democratic Front (DF), and Zeljko Komcic, candidate of the People’s Unity Alliance (GS), was elected as the candidate of the Union of Independent Socialists. Democrats (SNSD) Želica Cvijanović for membership of Serbia.
- Balkans | Media in Brussels: Bosnia and Herzegovina will be granted candidate status this week
- Balkans | Consecutive earthquakes occur in Albania
- Balkans | Parliamentary question about the lack of medicines by the opposition in Greece
- Balkans | “Albania has become one of Turkey’s largest partners”
- Balkans | Criminal complaint against Wagner in Serbia
- Balkans | Sergeant Qandil will check tomorrow
- Balkans | Serbia’s population decreased by half a million yen
- Balkans | Greece is considering pushing forward testing drilling south of Crete
- Balkans | United States of America; Germany welcomed the meeting of the delegations of Turkey and Greece
- Balkans | 11 years have passed since the death of Gligorov, your first boss. Macedonia