The Islamic Religious Union of North Macedonia (Religious Affairs) announced that 512 thousand and 123 euros were collected in the aid campaign that was launched in mosques and religious schools across the country in connection with the disaster of the earthquake that occurred in Turkey and also affected Syria.
The statement issued by the Islamic Union on this matter stated the following:
We are grateful to all muftis, muftis, directors of units, imams and all believers affiliated with the Islamic Union.
Financial donations are delivered to the bank account of the Presidency of Religious Affairs of the Republic of Turkey.
The President of the Islamic Union, Shakir Effendi Fatahu, went to Turkey with the accompanying delegation and met with the Head of Religious Affairs, Prof. Dr. doctor. He will pay a condolence visit to Ali Erbaş.
God bless you all.”
- Balkans | Condolence calls from the leaders of Bulgaria, Malta and Albania to President Erdogan
- Balkans | One-fifth of the population of Bosnia and Herzegovina does not use the Internet
- Balkans | Request to expel the Russian ambassador to Serbia
- Balkans | The Bulgarian rescue team returning from Turkey regrets not being able to save more lives
- Fuel prices have been updated.
- Balkans | Detention of a mayoral candidate from the Greek minority in Albania
- Balkans | Kosovo: Normalization of relations with Serbia is possible through mutual recognition
- Balkans | Strong interest in the IUS scholarship exam
- Balkans | Vucic is looking for partners for Air Serbia
- Balkans | The European Union extends economic sanctions against Russia for another 6 months