The Foundation for Balkan Studies is holding the International Symposium of Madah School on its centenary in Skopje, the capital of North Macedonia.
On its centenary, the Maddah International Seminar will be organized by the Balkan Studies Foundation, the Fatah Effendi Research Center, the Islamic Sciences Research Foundation, and the International Balkan University, and will be supported by the Mufti of Skopje, 29 May University, and Islamic Sofia Higher Education. institute.
The symposium, centered on Madah Madrasa, which was performed by Ataullah Kurtiş on November 7, 1923, will be held in Skopje / North Macedonia on November 07-08, 2023.
Deadline for submission of abstracts: 01 June 2023
Deadline for the full text: September 15, 2023
Announcement of accepted transcripts: October 10, 2023
Announcement of the symposium program: October 31, 2023
Publication of selected texts: January 31, 2024
- Balkans | European Union countries agree to the ninth package of sanctions against Russia
- Balkans | Kosovo Soldiers Award for Rescue Efforts in Turkey
- Balkans | An invitation from Switzerland to Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | Greece and Bulgaria are taking action on the pipeline project that will disrupt the strait
- Balkans | The member states of the World Health Organization have agreed to draft an international convention to combat epidemics
- The best soccer players of 2022 have been announced
- What you need to know about the Vagont Dam disaster
- Balkans | Novak Djokovic reached the third round at the Australian Open, Onsi Jabeur was eliminated
- Balkans | Vucic announced the condition for removing the barricades
- Balkans | Borisov proposes EU Commissioner Maria Gabriel as prime minister