The mayor of Stip in North Macedonia, Ivan Yordanov, was reported to have been threatened with death by a municipal employee.
The mayor of Step Ivan Yordanov confirmed the incident in a statement to reporters today, and said he reported the incident to the police yesterday.
Stating that he did not want to go into details so as not to affect the process, Yordanov said, “I believe in the institutions of the system, everything that was stated in the Štip Police Department in detail. It concerns an employee of the Štip municipality known for such incidents in the past. Therefore, I leave the situation to be determined to the institutions of the system. Use phrases.
- Balkans | ‘Albania’ reminder to Mitsotakis: Can we fly the Turkish flag here?
- Balkans | Voting begins in Greece on the elections in Türkiye
- Balkans | 35 kilometers of additional steel fencing stretches from Greece to the banks of the Evros River
- Balkans | The Turning Point in the Kosovo War: The Rašak Massacre
- Balkans | Certificates were awarded to YEE “Ottoman-Turkish” trainees in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Infant mortality in Bulgaria is twice the European Union average
- Balkans | The death toll from the Israeli attacks on Gaza rose to 25
- Balkans | Donation of a minibus from Germany to the Kosovo police
- Balkans | Major earthquakes that shook the world
- Balkans | Jirvala: Dacic is responsible for the massacres of the war in Kosovo