A series of meetings started across the country by Kemal Özmez, representative of MUSIAD Bulgaria, with the aim of bringing together MUSIAD’s activities in Bulgaria, to bring businessmen together and bring them together under the umbrella of MUSIAD.
The first of these meetings took place in Karjali. Kemal Ozmez, representative of MUSIAD Bulgaria, who organized the meeting, said that by introducing MUSIAD to the Bulgarian business world, it will contribute to the economy. For this reason, meet with businessmen in different regions of Bulgaria and explain how they can contribute to both themselves and their country by improving their work under the roof of MUSIAD.
In his speech at the meeting, Kemal Özmuz spoke about the importance of musiads and used the following expressions.
MÜSİAD President Mr. Mahmut Asmali said that during his recent visit to Europe, Turkey carries out a large part of its trade with the European Union. I believe that the way for our valuable businessmen in Bulgaria to get a share of this trade is through business relations that are established on reliable foundations, and this can be done under the umbrella of musiad. The business relations of the members who attended MUSIAD EXPO 2022 in Istanbul in November are proof of this.
Al-Musiad Investment and Al-Musiad Commercial Office, which were established under the leadership of our President Mahmoud Asmali, will safely guide investors and entrepreneurial entrepreneurs.
The musiad will play its role in increasing the volume of trade exchange between Bulgaria and Turkey by six billion dollars. We will continue to enhance these opportunities. The advantage of Bulgaria is that it has a neighbor with a population of 85 million, while at the same time it is Turkey’s gateway to the EU markets. Neighborhood cultures in both countries are very close to each other, and our goal is to further enhance this culture of neighborhood with the business relations between us.
Mossid mission. As an association of businessmen who act autonomously and independently at the national and international levels, exchange predetermined principles and values, develop solidarity among its members, and contribute to the material and spiritual development of the geographies in which they are present in this spirit of unity and solidarity. saves in itself.
Today, MUSIAD, with more than 13.000 members, representing nearly 60.000 companies, employing nearly 2.000.000 people, to evaluate the problems, opinions and suggestions of its members for solution purposes, with 84 points of contact in Turkey, has a total of 165 countries in 81 different countries Abroad, it is a capital serving point-by-point platform.
Our hearts are open to all the business world in Bulgaria. We want to see you all under this important roof.”
- Balkans | Bulgaria and Germany cooperate in the development of dual education programmes
- The famous German Rapunzel and her true story
- Balkans | Comment from TCG Anadolu from the Greek Vice Admiral: Huge development
- Balkans | MATUSITEB announced that the celebrations of December 21 will be held with the participation of the President of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey Mustafa Sentop.
- Balkans | Housing prices have increased in European countries
- Balkans | Important statements from the Kosovar footballer Beteki of Konyaspor
- Balkans | Turks and Greeks join forces to clean up
- 13 Important Scientists Who Changed the History of Astronomy
- Balkans | The provocations of the Bulgarian MP from the party of EP Cambaski against North Macedonia continued
- Balkans | Vucic announced the condition for removing the barricades