The memory of the martyr Turkan Bebek, the symbol of the struggle of the Turks 38 years ago against the policies of assimilation of the totalitarian regime and the change of name in Bulgaria, will be commemorated.
A commemoration event will take place on Monday, December 26, 2022, on the occasion of the 38th anniversary of the policy of assimilation of the totalitarian regime and the attempted forced name change in Bulgaria.
The commemoration event of the martyr Turkan Bebek will be organized by the Kircale District Organization of the Movement for Rights and Freedoms and the Kerkova (Kizilacak) District Organization on Monday morning at 10:00 in Mugilabi (Yurçular) village.
As part of the commemoration ceremony, speeches will be given next to the Turkish Fountain in Yurcular Village. In addition, the Mevlid-i erif will be recited at the Yurtçular Mosque, dedicated to the spirit of young Türkan Bebek and other martyrs who were martyred in the Turko-Bulgarians’ struggle against the totalitarian regime’s assimilation policies and name change attempt 38 years ago.
- Balkans | Kosovo did not allow the Patriarch of the Serbian Orthodox Church to enter the country
- Balkans | The salaries of the disabled in Bulgaria will not be cut until the reports of the Board of Health of the Disabled are renewed
- Balkans | Turkish handball player Iray Karakoc moved to Ohrid
- Balkans | The plane crashed in Crete. 1 dead
- Balkans | 49 million euros for waste management from the European Union and Germany to Kosovo
- Balkans | Hungary supports Bosnia and Herzegovina’s membership in the European Union
- Balkans | Serbian footballer Mihajlovic said goodbye to his last trip to Rome
- Balkans | The death of a French nun at the age of 118, the oldest person in the world
- Balkans | The Ney concert took place in Bosnia and Herzegovina as part of the Seb-i Arus events.
- Balkans | Register on the Skopje – Istanbul route