Merdar, the largest border gate between Kosovo and Serbia, has reopened.
The road to Merdar border gate is closed to traffic due to Sip barriers.
The Kosovo Police announced the lifting of the barrier erected near the Merdar border crossing on the Serbian side.
Kosovo police announced the opening of the “Merdar” border point linking Kosovo with Serbia to traffic.
The police stated that the aforementioned border crossing, which is heavily used by Kosovars living in Western countries, was opened to traffic this morning.
Due to the erection of barriers by Serbs near the Merdar border gate, those who live in different countries of the European Union and who come to Kosovo to spend the last days of the year with their families have encountered traffic jams.
The police announced that the crossings at this border point have returned to normal.
- Balkans | Serbs set up a new barrier in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Supporting the training of Turkish soldiers in Kosovo
- Balkans | The Ney concert took place in Bosnia and Herzegovina as part of the Seb-i Arus events.
- Balkans | Discount on petrol prices
- Balkans | UN Secretary-General Guterres calls for reforms in the International Monetary Fund and the World Bank
- Balkans | MATTO and MATUSITEB will build a school in Malatya
- Balkans | Ahmet Candemir has been appointed as the President of the Pristina Basketball Team.
- Balkans | More than 2,000 cemeteries promised Muslim burials in Berlin
- Balkans | Ta Nea: Greece is trying to buy Spike missile systems from Israel
- Balkans | 200 items of medicine cannot be found in Belgium