The mini-exhibition entitled “Time Travel of Colors” opened on the occasion of the twentieth anniversary of the Department of Turkish Language and Literature at the Faculty of Philosophy at Tuzla University in Tuzla, Bosnia and Herzegovina.
Opened at the Faculty of Philosophy at the University of Tuzla, the exhibition features original reproductions of 27 works of Ottoman miniature art.
Assoc Exhibition Coordinator. doctor. Mehmet Genara said that the first miniature models in the Ottoman Empire were seen in the works of “Dilsuzname” and “Külliyat” in the 15th century.
Pointing out that the art of miniatures dates back to the Uyghur period, Çınara stated that with this art, they had more ideas in the field of Turkish language and literature about the Ottoman period.
Mehmet Genara indicated that the Department of Turkish Language and Literature at Tuzla University works as one team and this reflects the success of the department for 20 years.
University of Tuzla Faculty of Philosophy Dean Nihada Delibegovic Dzanic stated that the exhibition is important for students and researchers because it tells about antiquity.
Noting that citizens can also visit the exhibition, Dzanic said, “The Department of Turkish Language and Literature is trying different ways to present the rich Turkish culture, and the exhibition is an opportunity to see a small sample what richness these miniatures hide.”
Sara Ela Salihbegović, one of the students, said that they brought a piece of Turkish culture to their school with the exhibition and that they did dedicated work with academics in creating the exhibition.
- Balkans | International Energy Agency: The world is entering a new industrial era in clean energy technologies
- Balkans | Bulgaria destroyed another stray mine off the Black Sea
- Balkans | The North Macedonian Assembly worked for only 88 days and held 50 sessions
- Balkans | 486 Years of the Ottoman Legacy in Bosnia and Herzegovina: The Gazi Husrev Bey Madrasah
- Balkans | Bulgarian Vice President Yotova: Protection of rights is an indispensable right for all
- Balkans | European Judo Championships for the Deaf, which will be held in Bulgaria
- Balkans | Courtesy visit to the children in the orphanage
- Balkans | Funeral prayer for a young Turkish man killed in France
- What is known about Hospitalier Knights?
- Balkans | The Turkish Embassy in Skopje organizes a poetry and writing contest