He announced that the minimum monthly spending in North Macedonia exceeded 50,000 dinars in March.
According to data on the trade union consumption basket prepared by the Macedonian Federation of Trade Unions, the minimum household expenditure in March was 50.7070 dinars.
According to the association’s calculations, 19,263 dinars are required for food, and 13,417 dinars are needed to pay monthly general expenses, while no less than 3,679 dinars are needed for transportation and 3,186 dinars for hygiene needs.
- Balkans | The Federation of News Agencies of the Balkans and Southeast Europe met at the conference in Thessaloniki
- Balkans | The twelfth meeting of the EU-Albania Stabilization and Participation Council was held in Tirana
- Balkans | More than 3,000 search and rescue and medical staff from Europe went to the quake zone
- Balkans | Sale of shares of a private Greek company for the defense industry to an Israeli company
- Balkans | According to the opposition in Greece, the problems in the railways were reported to the authorities
- Balkans | Italian referee for the Argentina-Croatia match
- Balkans | Minister Akar: Greece continues its aggressive behaviour
- Balkans | Corti evaluated his meeting with Lajçak
- Balkans | Europe experiences hot winters after dry summers
- Balkans | The start of the second regular general assembly period in the Turkish Youth Club