And in North Macedonia, the minimum wage in the country will increase by two thousand and 175 dinars, starting next April, and will rise from 18 thousand dinars to 20 thousand and 175 dinars.
Prime Minister Dimitar Kovaczewski said in a statement on this matter: “We have decided to increase the minimum wage. Starting from April, the minimum wage in the country will increase by 2,175 dinars, and it will be an increase of 12% from 18,000 dinars to 20,175 dinars.” He said.
Kovachevsky said, “Every worker will receive this minimum wage next month. According to the Administrative Personnel Law, which has been harmonized with the Minimum Wages Law, this means that the salaries of 27,000 civil servants will be adjusted linearly, as in other industries that have been harmonized.” with the minimum wage law. He rated it.
The Minister of Labor and Social Policies, Jovana Tranchevska, said that with today’s decision, the continuous increase in the minimum wage continues.
“We have a continuous increase in wages, and the net minimum wage for this year will be 20,175 dinars, and as of March 2023 the total minimum wage will be 29,739 dinars.” He said.
- Balkans | According to the main opposition in Greece, members of minorities in Western Thrace can identify themselves as Turks.
- What you need to know about the Columbia space shuttle crash
- Balkans | Our Lady, Ambassador of Sarajevo urged students from Bosnia and Herzegovina to apply for Turkey Scholarships
- Balkans | The Ministry of Foreign Affairs participated in the joint statement on the fourth positive agenda meeting between Turkey and Greece
- Balkans | From Minister Akar to Greece: Make up your mind before it snows on the mountains you trust
- Balkans | Osmani: North Macedonia will not apply a visa to Kosovo
- Balkans | Croatia becomes a member of the European Stability Mechanism
- Balkans | Merhamet Charity Bazaars Association continues with Turkey in 6 municipalities
- Balkan Time | The former president of the American Association of Young Men, Murad, has assessed potential constitutional changes in the country.
- Balkans | Completion of the restoration of Haji Mahmoud Bey Mosque in Monastir