The minimum wage of 18,000 dinars (300 euros) in North Macedonia is expected to rise to 20,000 dinars.
The ruling Union of Social Democrats of Macedonia said in a statement on the matter: “The party adopted a systematic solution to increase the minimum wage through its parliamentary majority and its institutions. In just a few years, we were able to double the minimum wage from 9,000 dinars, and today it has reached 18,000 dinars.” , and there are no longer discriminatory sectors that receive illegal minimum wages as they were in the VMRO-DPMNE era.” Data included.
“But we are not stopping there these days with a new increase in the minimum wage, it is expected to exceed 20,000 dinars. However, about a year and a half ahead of schedule, we will fulfill our promise of a minimum salary of 20,000 dinars to be granted,” the statement read. citizens in the 2020 parliamentary elections. It has been said.
- Balkans | The second warmest winter in Europe
- Balkans | A group of games “Crescent moon and star” for children in the Balkan countries
- Balkans | Turkey’s national under-17 football squad has been announced for the matches against Albania
- Balkans | Serbian Minister Dacic: “The burning of the Holy Quran in Sweden is a great tragedy”
- Balkans | “FETO is also a serious problem for the national security of North Macedonia” ￼
- Balkans | The bomb threat at Skopje Airport turned out to be unfounded
- Balkans | Kurti discusses the dialogue process with representatives of the United States and the European Union
- Balkans | The Bulgarian couple’s longing for a child in Turkey has come to an end
- Balkans | Voting begins in North Macedonia for the second round of the presidential elections in Türkiye
- Balkans | Croatia wants to develop energy cooperation with Ukraine and the USA