His Highness Sheikh Abdullah bin Zayed Al Nahyan, Minister of Foreign Affairs and International Cooperation of the United Arab Emirates, was received by Prime Minister Albin Kurti, as part of his contacts in Pristina, the capital of Kosovo.
According to the statement made by the Prime Minister of Kosovo, it was stated that Kurti provided information about the attributes that make Kosovo attractive to investors during the meeting.
In the statement, Prime Minister Kurti expressed his gratitude for the UAE’s assistance to Kosovo and its people during its most difficult days as a refugee in 1999, and its support after declaring its independence as a sovereign state and excellent bilateral relations. Relations. Special thanks are given to the Sheikh Fatima Children’s Hospital in Pristina, which was built with financial support from the United Arab Emirates and opened in September 2021.” Data included.
He also briefed Kurti Al Nahyan on the investment opportunities offered by Kosovo, projects in the field of transportation, and opportunities in the field of renewable energy in the United Arab Emirates.
During the meeting, he stated that relations between Kosovo and Serbia were also discussed.
Al Nahyan also met with his counterpart in Kosovo, Donica Gervala Schwartz, as part of his visit to Kosovo.
- Balkans | Belgrade-Pristina dialogue meeting in Ohrid
- Balkans | “Barrier” statement from the NATO peacekeeping force in Kosovo
- Balkans | EU leaders agree to grant candidate status to Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Russia is seeking clarification from Serbia, which is selling arms to Ukraine
- Balkans | Ambassador Özoğrgen called Turkey “4. represented at the Balkan and Black Sea Forum
- Balkans | Djokovic becomes the longest reigning world number one in tennis
- Balkans | Qatar mobilizes efforts to help earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria
- Balkans | Banning the registration of new players and coaches from the THY Europa League to Red Star
- Balkans | The hearing on the extradition of Thodex founder Ozer to Turkey has been postponed to December 27
- Balkans | TMBH: A strong Türkiye is the guarantee and insurance for foreign Turks