National Defense Minister Hulusi Akar received Sabri Tuncangeli, who was appointed Ambassador of Turkey to the Republic of Kosovo.
And the Ministry of National Defense published, through its account on social media, “The acceptance of the Minister of National Defense, Hulusi Akar Sabri Tunc Angeli, who was appointed Ambassador of Turkey to the Republic of Kosovo.”
- Balkans | Two out of three suspected terrorists were arrested at the Bulgarian border
- Balkans | The European Union comments on the decision of the Kosovo Council of Ministers
- Balkans | The dismissal of the Serbian minister who supported imposing sanctions on Russia
- Balkans | Raid on illegal money transfer to Serbia in Istanbul
- Balkans | The entrepreneur from Yalova started exporting dried fruit production to Serbia
- Balkans | In Karjali district, 64.5% of the population are Turks.
- Balkans | The Turkish national volleyball team defeated Serbia
- Balkans | THY Teknik AŞ will provide basic maintenance services to Air Serbia
- Balkans | Procedures for electing a new EU Commissioner from Bulgaria begin
- Balkans | EU leaders find resilience in the banking sector