The municipality of Prilep in North Macedonia has allocated 450,000 dinars (7,500 euros) to earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria.
Today, at the initiative of the mayor of Perelib, Bursi Joveski, an extraordinary session of the Municipal Council was held, and it was decided at the meeting to provide funds from the municipal budget as donations to the families of the earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria.
In a statement issued by the municipality, “The donation made by the municipality of Prilep and the people of Prilep as a sign of support, solidarity and friendship is included in the budget of the Prilep municipality for the year 2023, in the amount of 300,000 dinars for the earthquake victims in Turkey and 150,000 for the earthquake victims in Syria, at a value of 450,000 dinars.” It has been said.
- Balkans | Serbia increases the number of special unit soldiers from 1,500 to 5,000
- Balkans | Macedonian Ambassador to Ankara Manasijevski presented his letter of credit to President Erdoğan
- Balkans | Message from the President of Serbia “preserving peace with Kosovo”: “We will continue to search for compromise solutions”
- Balkans | The economy in Bulgaria grew by 3.3% between July and September
- Balkans | It was revealed by drone that a Greek coast guard boat pushed the migrants into Turkish territorial waters
- Balkan Time | The former president of the American Association of Young Men, Murad, has assessed potential constitutional changes in the country.
- Discovery that could shed light on human history: Karahantepe
- Balkans | Bulgarian and Turkish deputies discuss the situation at the border, the influx of refugees and bilateral cooperation
- Balkans | Schools in northern Kosovo are closed
- Balkans | EU leaders find resilience in the banking sector