The Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of North Macedonia appointed Bilal Karaj Honorary Consul of the Republic of North Macedonia in Izmir in accordance with the agreements concluded between the two countries with the approval of the Republic of Turkey.
Bilal Kara began his work by receiving the order document from the Minister of Foreign Affairs, Boyar Usmani.
At the same time, Bilal Kara has been the Chairman of the Turkish-North Macedonian Business Council of the Foreign Economic Relations Council (DEIK) since 2018.
Bilal Kara has been the President of ATTSO (Albanian-Turkish Chamber of Commerce and Industry) since 2022.
- Balkans | Companies in Europe and the United States continue to lay off workers amid recession fears
- Balkans | Minister Akar’s “Grain Corridor” and “Greece” Statement
- Balkans | Karaday, head of the MRF party in Bulgaria, visited Kahramanmaraş
- Balkans | Radev discussed joint investments in sectors with high added value with businessmen in Baku
- Balkans | Examination of some imitation fabrics and leather products originating in Bulgaria, France and North Macedonia
- Balkans | Serbia wants the OSCE to be more active in Kosovo
- Balkans | Bulgarian Vice President Utova met with students studying Bulgarian Language and Literature at Ankara University
- What you need to know about the Vagont Dam disaster
- Balkans | WHO: Covid-19 remains a serious infectious disease with global risks
- Balkans | M.Gyorce Petrov won the Macedonian Cup