Pegasus Airlines starts its flights from Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen to Plovdiv, its second destination in Bulgaria.
According to a company statement, Pegasus connects Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen and Plovdiv, Bulgaria. The first flights, which will be organized two days a week from Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen to Plovdiv, will take place on February 18.
Pegasus Cruises to Plovdiv, the second destination in Bulgaria after Sofia; It will be held from Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport to Plovdiv Airport at 10:25 on Wednesdays and 15:50 on Saturdays, and from Plovdiv Airport to Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport at 11:40 on Wednesdays and 17:05 on Saturdays.
New Line tickets are on sale, starting at $29.99.
- Balkans | Serbian President Vucic: Serbia will do anything to survive
- Balkans | Stanisić and Simatović’s prison sentences were increased to 15 years each
- Balkans | Balkan Athletics Championships to be held in Serbia
- Balkans | The Kosovo Council meets twice a week
- Balkans | Greek Defense Minister Panayotopoulos expressed his condolences to Akar
- Balkans | Kovachevsky: No one will be left alone in the fight against the crisis
- Balkans | Erdogan’s next target resonates in Greece
- Balkans | Rejected from Germany to Serbia
- Balkans | A helicopter returning from Mount Everest with 6 people on board disappears from radar screens
- Balkans | Bulgaria and Greece are conducting joint air exercises