Pegasus Airlines starts its flights from Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen to Plovdiv, its second destination in Bulgaria.
According to a company statement, Pegasus connects Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen and Plovdiv, Bulgaria. The first flights, which will be organized two days a week from Istanbul Sabiha Gökçen to Plovdiv, will take place on February 18.
Pegasus Cruises to Plovdiv, the second destination in Bulgaria after Sofia; It will be held from Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport to Plovdiv Airport at 10:25 on Wednesdays and 15:50 on Saturdays, and from Plovdiv Airport to Istanbul Sabiha Gokcen Airport at 11:40 on Wednesdays and 17:05 on Saturdays.
New Line tickets are on sale, starting at $29.99.
- Balkans | TGK founded its 17th organization in Vasilevo
- Balkans | Strong reaction from Kosovar Interior Minister Svela
- Balkans | Schmidt: Mladic and Karadz are war criminals, not heroes
- Balkans | Zelensky: We have to fight for the supply of modern tanks
- Balkans | Bomb threats to schools in Ohrid are unfounded
- Balkans | The Donkey Race with Santa Claus was held in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Macron: I will continue to talk to Russia
- Balkans | Heavy rains cause floods in Mecca
- Balkans | “The political crisis poses a threat to the Bulgarian economy”
- Balkans | The PKK suspect was arrested while fleeing to Greece