The leaders of Serbia and Kosovo will continue talks on normalizing relations in Skopje on March 18.
Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic said that talks will continue to normalize relations with Kosovo, and that the next meeting will be in North Macedonia on March 18.
- Balkans | 200 items of medicine cannot be found in Belgium
- Balkans | Germany calls for dialogue between Serbia and Kosovo
- Balkans | Greece’s main opposition leader has requested access to wiretapping orders from the past three years
- The 5 most famous bank robberies in history
- Balkans | A ceremony was held in Kosovo to mark the 108th anniversary of the naval victory of Canakkale.
- Fuel prices have been updated.
- Balkans | A state of emergency has been declared due to flooding in parts of Kosovo
- Balkans | Visibility on roads has decreased in most parts of the country due to fog
- Balkans | Bomb threat at the State Department
- Balkans | Affirmation of “support for Bosnia and Herzegovina’s membership in the European Union” from Italy and Austria