In cooperation with Yunus Emre Institute (YEE) and Konya Metropolitan Municipality Vocational Training Courses (KOMEK), a concert was held in Sarajevo, capital of Bosnia and Herzegovina, on the occasion of Seb-i Arus.
The people of Sarajevo showed great interest in the concert given by the Nizhin Hamza Dede Choir at the YEE Cultural Center Sarajevo.
Mehmet Akif Yaman, Director of YEE in Sarajevo, mentioned that YEE has been holding ney courses in cooperation with KOMEK for years, and said: “As a result of these courses, the Neyzen Hamza Dede Choir was formed. This is a group created through the self-development of students who attend the courses from the very beginning.” . He said.
Ney Saudin Sahinovic’s course coach said they have been continuing their courses since 2017 and said, “We want to keep the forgotten ney culture alive in Bosnia and Herzegovina.” He said.
- Balkans | Bulgaria signs an agreement to buy nuclear fuel from outside Russia
- Balkans | Mycoski accused President Pendarowski of pretending to be an analyst
- Balkans | The European Union is considering the option of “buying in bulk” to address the shortage of medicines in Europe
- Balkans | The United States, the European Union and NATO call for restraint in the face of tensions in Kosovo
- Balkans | Greece decides to postpone the purchase of weapons from Israel
- Balkans | Teachers protest in Athens to demand an increase in their salaries
- Balkans | Snow depth reached 90 cm on Mount Shar
- Statement from Serbia and Kosovo from Germany
- Balkans | Register on the Skopje – Istanbul route
- One of the most mysterious people in history: the Somerton man