North Macedonian Parliament Speaker Talat Kaveri held a media meeting on the Parliament’s work for the year 2022.
Parliament Speaker Talat Kafri said that the active blockade of the main opposition party VMRO-DPMNE has led to a new way of working in Parliament and as a result will be appreciated by the citizens.
Pointing out that he worked according to laws and regulations in his work, Kaveri said, “In 2022, the Assembly held 39 new sessions in 88 days and held 50 sessions with an extension last year. The Parliamentary Education Committee has the most legal know-how.” Use his statements.
Noting that this was a challenge after the decision of VMRO-DPMNE to actively obstruct the work of the association, Kaveri said, “It created a new situation in the way the association works. Since we are not used to this situation, we had to adapt to this situation.” In the context of the decision, Of course, it is a democratic political right for a democratic person to take part in political life, to have a political decision on how to act in Parliament. In this regard, you cannot consider it something unacceptable or prohibited.” He said.
Kaveri points out that as per the outcome of such a decision, when the citizens have the opportunity to compare all the points that have been passed and those that have not been passed due to government inaction, they will take the appropriate decision based on their experiences. Committees and citizens will be able to estimate how much these decisions are in favor of citizens and how many are against them.
- Balkans | From today, private bus owners will protest only in front of the Skopje Metropolitan Municipality.
- Balkans | The Cappadocia Balloons will be launched in Serbia
- Historical development of feminine hygiene products
- Balkans | The claim that Greece is planning to take a “12 mile” decision in the Aegean Sea
- Balkans | Nearly 120,000 Muslims performed Eid prayers at the blessed Al-Aqsa Mosque
- Balkans | Sadik Selimović will bury his brother, a victim of the Srebrenica genocide, on July 11
- Balkans | Montenegrin Prime Minister Dritan Abazović held talks in Albania
- Balkans | A 4th of July proposal from a Kosovo politician
- Balkans | Karcali Municipality extends its excellent cooperation with Edirne University, Turkey
- Balkans | Spasovsky: 2.4 tons of drugs worth 6 million euros were seized in 2022