In Skopje, the capital of North Macedonia, the panel discussion “The Night That Inspired the World, July 15th” was held.
The session was held by Skopje Yunus Emre Enstitüsü under the auspices of the Turkish Embassy in Skopje, with the support of the Ministry of Culture and Tourism, the July 15 Association, the Turkish Cooperation and Coordination Agency (TIKA) and the Turkish Knowledge Foundation. (TMV).
Ambassador of Turkey to Skopje Hasan Mehmet Itkok, Chairman of the Turkish Democratic Party (TDP) and Deputy Pekan Ilyas, Chairman of MATÜSİTEB Tahsin Ibrahim, President of the Macedonia-Turkey Chamber of Commerce (Mato) Aydogan Ademoski, Director of Skopje y Sirhat Kula. Skopje coordinator Halim Omer Sogut, President of the Bridge Husrev Amin Association and representatives of Turkish institutions and organizations in the country.
The deputy of the Justice and Development Party in Istanbul Omoğulcin Ozturk said, in statements to reporters before the committee, that they organized the aforementioned committee as a joint project between the Yunus Emre Institute, Teka and the Maarif Foundation in the name of the July 15 Association to emphasize the July 15 day.
Ozturk emphasized that they came to explain that the FETÖ is an imperialist pawn in the Balkans and to confirm that it is a terrorist organization that infiltrated the state down to the smallest detail and bombed the Turkish Grand National Assembly, which is the nationalist representation. Will, and even bombed the presidential compound.
“Bombing the House of Representatives and the compound means ignoring the national will, and this is a clear statement that they are a terrorist organization. With the tact of our president and the foresight of our nation, we turned that painful day into a day of heroism with the morning light.”
Stating that July 15 was also a source of encouragement for other countries, Öztürk said, “We now hope that there will be no easy coup attempt in any country. Democracy is an indispensable element for all of us and for all countries. We will never forget 253 martyrs and 2,000 192 war veterans, We will remember them with respect and will not let them be forgotten.” Use his statements.
In the session, the Chairman of the July 15 Assembly, Ismail Hakı Turunc, and the member of the Board of Directors of the July 15 Assembly, Ayşe Varank Aslanturk, made speeches and exchanged information about the treacherous coup attempt on July 15.
Within the scope of the painting, images of the July 15 coup attempt were shown, and prayers were recited for the July 15 martyrs.
- Balkans | Bakteisi: We will not allow the energy crisis to be a burden on citizens
- Balkans | Growing suspicions of the European Union in North Macedonia
- Balkans | Ilhan Kucuk hosted a group of visitors from Bulgaria at the European Parliament
- Balkans | Western Thrace’s reaction to Mitsotakis: We are Turks
- Balkans | 61 irregular migrants who were pushed to death by Greece have been rescued
- Balkans | “It is not excluded that the current officials will also be on the US blacklist.”
- Increase in gasoline prices
- Balkans | Resolution sanctions military officials of EU countries that provide military aid to Kyiv from Russia
- Balkans | The chip ID card will start to be ordered in Bulgaria by the end of 2023
- Balkans | 2,250 Ukrainian students are enrolled in Bulgarian schools