The Ministry of Labor and Social Policy of Macedonia informed the citizens that the money provided to the beneficiaries of financial support to deal with the energy crisis will be paid on February 13, 2023.
The list of recipients of the financial support funds to deal with the energy crisis will be published on February 6, 2023.
The list is published so that citizens can check it, and if a person is not on the list and believes they meet the conditions as a beneficiary of the right, they can appeal to the Commission.
The Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs shall decide on objections to financial support within three days after the publication of the lists of beneficiaries of financial support.
- Balkans | Serbian Foreign Minister Dacic participated in the “ADF120Sec” application of the Antalya Diplomatic Forum
- Balkans | Aid mobilization for the earthquake zone in Bosnia and Herzegovina begins
- Balkans | Albania suspends the golden passport scheme
- Balkans | Zvezdik: “The Republic of Serbia will never be a state”
- Balkans | Ziraat Bank opened another branch in Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | A Serbian collector has collected 15,000 surprise eggs in 32 years
- Balkans | Tensions escalate between Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | The Kosovo Council meets twice a week
- Balkans | The teams of the two countries will jointly clean the feet of the bridge between the Turkish-Greek border gates
- Balkans | Merhamet Charity Bazaars Association continues with Turkey in 6 municipalities