The play “A Beautiful Day in the Park” by Deniz Dadalli starring Sonai Pausch, Tansu Karavan and Deniz Dadal is being staged in Prizren.
The play will meet with the audience in the amphitheater of the University “Oksin Hoti” in Prizren on July 13-14 at 20:30.
The play, which has been staged since 2021, has represented Kosovo in the Antalya State Theaters, Konya State Theaters and Denizli Metropolitan Municipality Theater Festivals in 2022. This year, Kosovo will be represented in the Usak Theater Festival, which will be held on July 18-25, 2023.
Tickets are on sale for 2.5 euros. You can also get tickets at the box office before the match.
Ticket Reservation: +38349400507
Director: Deniz Dadali
Cast: Sonay Bus, Tansu Kervan, Deniz Dadale
Highlights: Tuncay Lalos
Music: Sali Laloş
Stage Director: Onur Sibo
- Balkans | TMBH: We are represented by two councilors on the Vasilova City Council
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic discusses de-escalation with Kosovo with officials of the European Union and the United States
- Balkans | Young kickboxer Türker will take part in the tournament in Budapest.
- Balkans | Turkish judokas will participate in the tatami competition at the European Cup to be held in Sarajevo
- Balkans | “We demand the choice of race in the census to prove our presence in Greece.”
- Balkans | Bosnian academic Hadzimglik transfers what he learned at university in Turkey to young people
- What you need to know about the Sumerian gods of beer
- Balkans | Students of Knowledge International Schools in Kosovo won medals in an international competition
- 7 interesting facts about knights
- Balkans | Kovaczewski: Corridor 8 is a new economic and development engine for the country