The premiere of Hidden Objects Bosnia, directed by and starring Kosovo-born and Turkey-based actor and director Kokhan Tunalijil, took place in Prizren, Kosovo.
The film’s actors attended the premiere of the film directed by Hektan Özkan with Tonalıçil, Consul General Celal Doğan in Prizren, Mayor of Mamusa Municipality Abdulhadi Krasnik, Yunus Emre Institute, Kosovo Coordinator Ramazan Yilmaz, and Chairman of the Turkish Representation Committee Colonel Recay Yilmaz.
Speaking at the concert held at the Doku Kino hall in Prizren with the Art Theater organization, Tunalıgil expressed his joy at being in Kosovo, where he was born and raised. Tunalegil emphasized that many films were shot about Bosnia and Herzegovina, but love stories were added to the scenarios in each film, and they said that they conveyed the realities of war in this film they shot. The Tonalegil that the film was shown in all cinemas in Turkey and that they will start filming the movie “Hidden Faces of Kosovo” in the coming days.
- Balkans | Saudi Arabia will not apply restrictions to pilgrims during the pandemic this year
- Balkans | EU Ambassador in Skopje: The EU’s support for the accession process will increase
- Balkans | Bringing the tastes of Turkish cuisine to Croatia
- Balkans | The barriers in northern Kosovo have not yet been removed
- Balkans | Mycoski: Elections must be held for a government elected by the people
- Balkans | Azerbaijani President Aliyev: A new era begins in our relations with Bosnia and Herzegovina
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic: There will be no fateful day in Ohrid
- Balkans | Support for Kosovo’s membership in the European Union from Croatia
- Balkans | The “Bazaar of Solidarity with Turkey” is being held in Skopje
- Balkans | Greece buys Spike NLOS missile systems from Israel