Kosovo President Fyuza Osmani received Slovenian Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Foreign Affairs Tanja Vagon, who has started her official visit to Kosovo.
It was learned that during the meeting held under the Presidency of the Republic, the issue of strengthening successful relations between the two countries was discussed.
- Balkans | The European Union has approved €8.1 billion in public support for critical technology projects
- Balkans | Israeli media: “Wagner goes to Kosovo”
- Balkans | Medipol Global has opened a representative office in Sofia, Bulgaria
- Balkans | A concert was held in Bosnia and Herzegovina in favor of earthquake victims in Turkey and Syria
- Balkans | Free calls can be made to Turkey and Syria through the Macedonia Telecom network.
- Balkans | Fucik: SNS will choose a new management
- Balkans | Kovaczewski: Terrible news from Turkey that saddens us all
- Balkans | Statement by the Deputy Prime Minister of Kosovo, Redzepi, on travel to Bosnia and Herzegovina with ID card
- Balkans | This is how 2022 passed in the world
- Balkans | Djokovic reached the quarter-finals at the Australian Open