Lydia Baradar, President of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina (FBIH), one of the two entities in Bosnia and Herzegovina, announced that she has entrusted the task of forming the federal government to the head of the Social Democratic Party (SDP) Nermin Niksic.
The Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina News Agency (FENA) reported that the President of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina Baradar decided to appoint Nexic as Prime Minister of the Federation of Bosnia and Herzegovina.
It was noted that the decision would be submitted first to the FBI deputy chiefs, and then to the FBI Assembly.
“The first part of the mission has been completed, and the decision to form a government has been taken in the FBI, and now the matter will pass to the decision of the vice presidents,” Baradar said in a post on his social media account. Use phrases.
General elections were held in Bosnia and Herzegovina on 2 October.
General elections were held in Bosnia and Herzegovina on 2 October, and Bosnian member Denis Bešerović, Croatian member Željko Komšić and Serbian member Željka Svijanović were elected.
In the December 22 session, the Presidency Council tasked Borgana Kristo of the HDZ with forming the government at the state level.
Among the two entities in the country, Milorad Dodik was elected President of Republika Srpska, and the government of Republika Srpska was established on December 21.
The deadline for forming the FBI government is April 6th.
- Balkans | Turkovich: “Western Balkans cannot live in peace without a strong Turkey”
- Balkans | Jirvala: Dacic is responsible for the massacres of the war in Kosovo
- Balkans | SDA: “Schmidt asked us to withdraw”
- Balkans | Kosovo has made progress in fighting corruption
- Balkans | Argentina became the first finalists in the World Cup, beating Croatia 3-0
- Balkans | Tefeyyüz ranked in football and volleyball
- Balkans | Umrah gift from the people of Mostar to the earthquake victims
- What is scholastic thought and its characteristics?
- Balkans | Message of support for earthquake victims from Serbian tennis player Djokovic
- Balkans | The memory of Mehmet Akif Ersoy was commemorated with gratitude and glory in Kosovo