The President of the Kosovo Assembly, Glauk Konjovka, received in his office Sabri Tuncangeli, Turkey’s new ambassador to Kosovo.
During the meeting, Konjovka congratulated Ambassador Angeli on his new position, and noted that the relations between the Republic of Kosovo and the Republic of Turkey are excellent, based on lifelong friendship, strategic partnership and mutual respect. Konjovka conveyed his condolences to those who lost their lives in the earthquakes that hit Turkey and stressed that the people of Kosovo stand by the Turkish people in these difficult days.
Ambassador Angeli reaffirmed that Turkey will continue to support Kosovo’s membership in the Council of Europe and NATO, as well as in other international institutions and organizations.
The President of the Assembly Konjovka and Ambassador Angeli expressed their readiness to work on intensifying multilateral cooperation and strengthening bilateral relations between the Republic of Kosovo and the Republic of Turkey.
- Balkans | Macedonia and Serbia sign a memorandum of cooperation in the field of European integration
- Balkans | Equal procedures should be followed for Turkish textbooks in Kosovo
- Balkans | ABTTF reaction to news of Turkish anti-minority press
- Balkans | Prime Minister Kovaczewski and the Minister of Economy inspect frozen prices in the markets
- Balkans | Skopje Turkish Theater continues to donate ticket proceeds￼
- Balkans | Archbishop of the Greek Orthodox Church calls to arms
- Balkans | Boran commanded howitzers from North Macedonia
- Balkans | Vucic announced the condition for removing the barricades
- Balkans | European stock markets open higher
- Balkans | 81,415 survivors have been evacuated from the provinces affected by the earthquake