The Turkish Embassy in Pristina announced that the aid collected in Kosovo for the earthquake victims, from the victims of the earthquake disaster in Turkey, has been sent to Turkey.
In a post on the social media account of the Embassy of Turkey, he explains that with the Consulate General of Prizren, Kosovo institutions and citizens have sent blankets, generators, heaters, diaper packages, quilts, beds, pillows and boxes of winter clothes,
Together with our Embassy, Consulate General in Prizren, Kosovo institutions and our citizens:
– 3161 blankets,
– 30 generators
– 28 heaters
– 666 boxes of diapers
– 31 quilts
– Two beds
– 27 pads
– 51 boxes (416 kg) of winter clothes
We ship to Turkey with THY and TIR.” He made remarks.
- Balkan Time | In 3 questions – the tension between Kosovo and Serbia
- Balkans | World leaders conveyed to President Erdogan their wishes for a “speedy recovery”
- Balkans | Greece and Malta lagged behind EU sanctions on Russian assets
- Balkans | Erdal Ozyagcilar declared the final
- Balkans | Quiet around new checkpoints in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Two more trucks of aid from Karjali to Turkey
- Balkans | Türkiye beat Greece differently in a hoop friendly match
- The Iraq War in its twentieth year: Why did it start and what happened?
- Balkans | Courtesy visit to the children in the orphanage
- Balkans | Dodik: Bosnia and Herzegovina has not imposed any sanctions on Russia