The first part of the project “Distribution of Low-Voltage Electricity Grid on the Mamusa Plain” project, which was completed in cooperation with the Ministry of Regional Development of Kosovo and the Municipality of Mamusa, was inaugurated.
The project was inaugurated with the participation of the Chairman of the Board of Directors of KDTP, the Minister of Regional Development, Vikrim Damca, and the Mayor of Mamusa Abdelhadi Krasnik.
In his speech at the opening ceremony of the aforementioned project, Minister Damke stressed that supporting the development of agricultural products through the provision of electricity infrastructure is of vital importance in the agricultural process. “The Kosovo government has always focused on supporting projects aimed at improving production in the country,” Damka said.
Mayor of Mamusa, Abdulhadi Krasnik, said, “Our farmers have had intense demands for the realization of this project for a long time. the first.
In the coming days, we will start the second part of this important project and distribute the low-voltage electricity system to the entire Mamosa plain.
Through this project, we have full faith that our farmers will increase their production at a much lower cost, and our mamosas will be a great support on the path of agricultural development.” He used his words.
Krasnik thanked Minister Vikrim Damka for his support and wished that the project would be beneficial for Mamusa farmers.
- Balkans | Croatia expects to see the results of Schengen and eurozone accession by the end of the year
- Balkans | The illegal “Golden Lake” practice ends at the Bulgarian-Turkish border
- Balkans | Greek Health Minister Plevris said that shortages of medicines are happening in private pharmacies.
- Balkans | Cesar Salehi’s book “Women’s Representation in Macedonian and Kosovo Cinema” was published
- Balkans | 3 terrorists were caught trying to illegally cross the border into Syria and Greece
- Balkans | Books by Leila Sharif Amin and Momin Ali were presented in Prizren
- Balkans | Bomb threat on a plane on an expedition to Poland and Greece
- Balkans | Opening of the European Center for Digital Innovation in Bulgaria
- Balkans | 9 roadblocks in northern Kosovo impede traffic
- Balkans | Completion of the restoration of Haji Mahmoud Bey Mosque in Monastir