The unconstitutional celebration of Republika Srpska’s Republic Day within BiH has caused criticism within the entity itself.
Dissident Serbian journalist Cerjan Buhalo, who criticized the parade that took place near Sarajevo yesterday, wrote that the celebrations showed that the Republika Srpska has no weapons, its only ally is Russia, and it has no money and population, and that Dodik turned the entity into a large bloc. fictional village.
The US Embassy in Sarajevo also warned that its separatist steps are leading Republika Srpska to extinction.
Source: Balkan News
- Balkans | Political consultations between Turkey and Albania are held in Albania
- Balkans | Ziraat, Bosnia and Herzegovina’s first foreign bank, has been operating in the country for the past 26 years.
- Balkans | The Winter Diplomatic Fair was held in Bosnia and Herzegovina and Montenegro
- Balkans | The European Court of Human Rights indicted Greece 23 years ago for being a mufti.
- Balkans | The response of the European Union and NATO to the violence in Kosovo
- Balkans | European Union countries agree to the ninth package of sanctions against Russia
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic asks Russia to halt efforts to recruit troops from his country
- Balkans | “SDSM and BDI government paid 73 million advance payments for electricity imports in two days”
- Balkans | 1 billion people worldwide are served by health facilities without safe electricity
- Balkans | The President of TIKA Kayalar hosted the Macedonian guests