The Right Path of Turkish Culture and Arts Association “Reşat ŞİNİK and Erkan LAYA” Folk Dance Branches operating in Kosovo continue their activities at full speed with a total of 60 students in 4 different groups.
The following statements were made in the statement released by the True Path Association:
“Our folk dances, which continue their activities voluntarily, continue their activities for new programs and festivals at the national and international level with valuable contributions from our folk dance teacher Ferdi Laya, folk dance guide instructor Vision Darvish Dhaka, the president of our association Nevzat Ondo and our board member Shaban Namelisi.
We are pleased to share with you a tasting shot from the recordings of folk dance artists of the new generation, who, along with their new costumes, appeared in front of the cameras at our association for New Year’s photography. We wish success to the folk dance instructors and folk dance performers as well as the other managers who have contributed to the team. We would like to thank our dear families, teachers and Prizren Municipality for our children for their contribution, support, understanding and encouragement.
We sincerely wish them to make us proud and proud of our many awards from generation to generation, to successfully strengthen our association and society, to pass on our traditions, customs, culture, art, language and identity to many more centuries. We congratulate them one by one and kiss them from the big eyes and hearts.
Tomorrow is better with you, may your path always be open, children. You are the pride of us, our association and our community! exist!”
- Balkans | Skopje is among the 10 most polluted cities in the world
- Balkans | Urgent allegations from Skopje Metropolitan Mayor Arsovska regarding government and opposition
- Balkans | Bulgaria is considering stopping grain imports to Ukraine.
- Balkans | AP: Albania is an important ally
- Balkans | It was revealed by drone that a Greek coast guard boat pushed the migrants into Turkish territorial waters
- Balkans | Serbia coach in Konyaspor got his first coaching
- Balkans | Ireland: We are very concerned about the violence in northern Kosovo
- Balkans | Scholarship results for the academic year 2022-2023 have been published
- Balkans | European stock markets open higher
- Balkans | Vucic is looking for partners for Air Serbia