The program of the Ramadan Festival, which was held for the second time this year in Karjali, received great interest. More than 400 students from various Quran courses from different parts of southern Bulgaria participated in the programme. There were also participants from Old Zagora, Haskovo and Smolyan regions.
Among the guests who attended the program were Vedat Ahmed, President of the Supreme Islamic Council of Bulgarian Muslims, Basri Eminfendi, Regional Mufti of Karjali, Haskovo Regional Mufti Erhan Recep, and Deputy Principal of Mistanli Theological High School Nurettin Shakir.
Welcoming speeches were given by Vedat Ahmed, Chairman of the Islamic Supreme Council, and Basri Eminifendi, Mufti of Karjali District.
In the course of the program, performances were made by the children of the Qur’an course. Among the performances on display are Karagöz and Hacivat, Nasreddin Hodja, Keloğlan, poems, poems, dervishes, etc. there was.
The children had a lot of fun in the exciting programme.
- Balkans | Serbian leader Vucic evaluated the Franco-German plan on the Kosovo issue
- Balkans | 2.8 million vaccine doses will be destroyed in Bulgaria
- Balkans | TGK founded its 17th organization in Vasilevo
- Balkans | Twitter discoveries from Elon Musk
- Balkans | Macedonia takes part in “Defender Europe 23”, the largest multinational military exercise
- Balkans | The TDP’s Aid Campaign for Turkey raised €86,000
- Balkans | The EU does not see elections in northern Kosovo as a political solution
- Balkans | Constantine II, the last king of Greece, will not be buried in a state ceremony
- Balkan Time | 7. Bulgarian-Turkish culture in Burgas
- Balkans | The Kapljina Islamic Cultural Center in Bosnia and Herzegovina, built with the support of TIKA, is inaugurated