The delegation of the Rumeli Turks Foundation (RUTEV) participated in the commemoration program for the 28th anniversary of the Srebrenica Genocide held in Istanbul.
The following statements were made in the statement made by RUTEV on this subject:
“In order not to forget the genocide that took place in Srebrenica, the commemoration process is taking place on July 9, 2023; it was organized in cooperation with the Bakirkoy Municipality and the Turkish Sanjak Association. Chairman of the Rumeli Turks Foundation, Chairman of the Board of Trustees Melik Aras, Chairman of the Board of Directors Rafat Rashadeli, Deputy Chairman of the Board of Directors Kemal Baltepe, members of the Board of Directors, heads of associations, representatives of non-governmental organizations in “3. International Race to Commemorate the Srebrenica Genocide.
Under the leadership of Rumeli Turks Foundation Advisory Board Member and Deputy Mayor of Bakirkoy, Mr. Cavet Ganik, the event organized by the Bosnian Sanjak Association was held with the participation of hundreds of participants.
The Genocide Remembrance Day was held in the beautiful setting of Istanbul with the language of international sports, refreshing the grief.
At the end of the course marked at 8372 metres, a blue butterfly was left as a memory of the day by all who participated.
We would like to thank everyone who contributed and participated.
In addition, we would like to express our gratitude to Mr. Cavet Ganic for his hard work and efforts, and to the President and Directors of the Bosnian Turkish Sanjak Association.
Rumley Turks Foundation President Rafat Rochdili said in a statement: “In the 21st century we have tried to give some support to Genocide, which is a disgrace to humanity in Central Europe, where the whole world is watching, we gave interviews and passed on our thoughts. Many thanks to all involved.”
- Balkans | Hijri New Year starts tomorrow
- Balkans | Ilhan Kucuk hosted a group of visitors from Bulgaria at the European Parliament
- Balkans | Tachi: I expect to be acquitted of all charges
- Balkans | President Erdogan’s words “If you make a mistake, crazy Turks will walk” were used in the Greek press.
- Balkans | Drivers crisis in Bosnia
- “Seagulls” was set in different parts of Skopje
- Balkans | Exit from Kosovo is expected for 3 hours at the Merdar border gate
- Balkans | Football player from Bosnia and Herzegovina Dzeko is in Istanbul for Fenerbahçe
- Balkans | The prime ministers of the Netherlands and Luxembourg travel to Kosovo
- Balkans | Life is returning to normal in northern Kosovo as barriers are lifted